Get the Perfect Khussa Size the First Time!
Beachcombers' khussa Indian shoes are custom made and sized per our measurements. If you are a US size 8, you should be a Beachcombers' size 8. If you are a size 8.5, you are likely a size 9 (with an added insole).
There are special considerations for khussa Indian shoes. There is no left and right when new, and the shoes require a break in to form to the shape of your feet.
If you are a half size or a wide width, you generally need to size up to the next whole size. For example, if you are a size 7 wide, you are likely a size 8 in Beachcombers' khussa.
To find the perfect khussa size for you, we have a couple different ways to find your Beachcombers size below.
Tell prospective customers more about your company and the services you offer here. Replace this image with one more fitting to your business. If printed correctly, this is extremely accurate.
FOR CORRECT SCALE WHEN PRINTING:
- Click on the My-Khussa-Sizer template link
- Click "print" and the print box will come up
- Look under the "Print Handling" section
1. Turn the "Auto Rotate & Center" OFF
2. Under page scaling choose NONE
Email Jody for Help
Send Jody an email answering the below questions. Copy and paste the questions into the body of your email and add your answers. Please answer all questions.
- What size shoes do you normally wear?
- Do you ever size up or down a half size?
- More than a half size?
- Are your feet wide, average, or narrow?
- Do you like to wear shoes tighter or more loose?
- Is there anything else about your feet to consider?
You can expect a response within one business day.
Time to Shop!
Now that you know your Beachcombers' khussa shoes size, shop the website for our current jutti shoe collection. Remember, only 24 of each pair is made, and then the style is retired. If you see something you like, get it while it's available!